Not mine, well not entirely, but things I often ponder…
- I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately wipe your hard drive if you die.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize that you are in fact completely wrong.
- There is wide array of human emotions that do not have an equivalent smiley.
- I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t tired. This leads me to…
- I totally want to take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- The worst decisions often make the best stories.
- You may never know when it will strike, but there is always a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to that twenty page report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day.
- I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
- The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
- How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
- Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys, finding their phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!